Set up AOL Email in Microsoft Outlook 2010
To Set up AOL Email in Microsoft Outlook 2010 is quite tough task for the non-technical person. That’s why our top-most techies who have hands of technical knowledge is available 24 hours to assist that kind of needy one. They only have to make a call on the above helpline number and then make frequently conversation with techies. After that the desired easiest possible solution will be at your door-step.
Steps to Set up AOL Email in Microsoft Outlook 2010
Try to follow all the below steps to get know the procedure of setting up AOL Email in Outlook 2010:
- Firstly, open “Outlook” from the start button
- Go to “All Programs”
- Now click the “File” tab and point to Info
- After doing this, you will see your existing account information under Info
- Now, click on “Add Account” to set up a new AOL email account
- Now, fill all the section correctly, like enter your “Name”, Enter a valid “AOL Email Address” and “Password”
- After filling all these information into the address box, click the button beside “Manually Configure” server settings
- After that hit the “Next” button
- Now click the “Internet Email” button and hit “Next”
Grasp Our Trustworthy Customer Service For Quick Remedy
If you have any problem while performing the above steps and need technical assistance from qualified as well as experienced techies, then without any doubt call at AOL Technical Support Number +1-855-969-3589.Here, your call will be answered by team of technical staff and they will let you know the whole procedure at an ease manner.