Ways to Set Up AOL Mail On iPhone 5
To access freely AOL account in your iPhone 5, you need to first Set Up AOL Mail On iPhone 5. So, if you don’t know the procedure of doing such thing, then place a single call on the above helpline number and then make hassle-free connection with deft connoisseurs. They will assist you all the steps at an ease and for sure you will get 100% satisfaction from our service.
Set Up AOL Mail On iPhone 5
Follow the below procedure to make set up AOL account in your iPhone 5:
- Click on the “Settings” icon first
- After that scroll down and touch the “Mails, Contacts, Calendars” option
- Now, click on the “Add Account” button
- Touch the “AOL” button
- Now, enter your “name, email address and password” into the respective fields
- And then tap the “Next” button which is at the top-right of the screen
- Now, select the options that you want to sync on your iPhone and then touch the “Save” button
- After doing so, an option is turned on when you see green shading around the button
- Now, your AOL email will then be accessible through the “Mail” icon on your Home screen
Dial the AOL Support Number +1-855-969-3589 to go Customer Care Services
In such an information technology era, the AOL website-based email service provider has now put the biggest flourishing electronic mail service being routinely accessed by so many end users and is being developed more by several web developers -in all parts across the country and around the earth. Thus, all you need it is to get your telephone in your hands and then dial the AOL Customer Support Number workable 24*7*365 around the globe.