Troubleshoot Connect An AOL Email To Outlook
Connect An AOL Email To Outlook helps the users to view mail at only one place instead of opening these two mail account. So, if you don’t know how to do that, then place a single call on the above helpline number. There you will be in touch with deft connoisseurs who will surely troubleshoot your hurdle in a cost-effective manner.
Connect An AOL Email To Outlook
Fortunately, adding a new email account in Outlook is a process that only takes a few minutes. All you need to do is to keep your eyes feast on the below points and follow all these mentioned procedure carefully:
- First of all, click on the “File” tab and then click “Add Account”
- Now, select the “Manual Setup or Additional Server Types” check box
- After that select “POP or IMAP” from the available option and then click “Next”
- Enter your full name and AOL email address
- Under Server Information, select the desired Account type. Microsoft recommends IMAP as it stores your emails on a server
- Type IMAP AOL type domain name into the incoming mail server box
- Type “smtp.aol.com” in the Outgoing Mail Server box
- Now, type you full AOL email account name and password into the login information section and then click “Next”
Still in case any problems persist, one can easily take help from deft techies via dialing AOL Mail Support Number. Here you will get the most reliable solutions within a short span of time as techies have hands on experience. Don’t waste your quality time in resolving such an issue on your own. Hurry up!