Troubleshoot Change Receiving Settings in AOL
For the safety and security purpose, all the AOL users need to Change Receiving Settings In AOL. But the problem may face while doing this and you may require to take assistance from tech-savvy person. If you really want the same, then give a single ring on the above helpline number and then get connected with techies in a hassle free manner.
Change Receiving Settings in AOL
Are you wandering for knowing the methods of changing these receiving settings? If really so, then stop it and keep your eyes feast on the below points. You will get to know about it over here.
Method 1: If you are waiting for an important email, then you may set up notification when a new message comes in your AOL mail. Below are the steps:
- First of all go to the mail box and then select “Options” from the upper right
- Now, click on “Mail Settings”
- In the left panel, tab on “General” option
- In the New Mail section, click on the box next to “Play a sound when new mail arrives”
- After that scroll down at the bottom of the page and then select the option “Save Settings”
Method 2: You may use reading pane view in AOL Mail if you want to view your mail as well as read the messages in the same window. Follow these below steps to enable the reading pane:
- Firstly go to the Mail box and then click on “Options”
- Now select Mail Settings
- Mark a tick in the box “Enable reading pane to preview mail”
- After that click on the “Save Settings” option at the bottom of the page
AOL Customer Support Number Is Available 24×7 For Help:-
call at AOL Customer Care Service +1-855-969-3589. Once you dial us, the complete solutions will be delivered to you at your door-step so that you will be happy. Our main motto is to give 100% satisfaction for our customers.