Most of the users have taken the decision to Change AOL Spam Filter Settings only to stop getting spam emails into the inbox. If you don’t know how it could be done, then don’t worry, we have technical engineers who will assist you properly. The only thing you have to do is to give a ring on the above helpline number and get associated with techies. They will guide you all the possible solution at an affordable cost.
Change AOL Spam Filter Settings
If you don’t have knowledge to change the AOL’s spam filter settings, then stay reading out this article. You will find the all possible steps over here. Hence, keep your eyes feast on the below points and do the same in your AOL Mail account.
- First of all open the official site of AOL account
- Enter the login details like username and password into the box
- After login AOL account, click on options at the top-right corner
- Now, click on “Mail Settings” option
- You will find “Spam Settings” in your mail settings option. So, just hit on that option
- Finally in your Spam Settings, you can change your spam filter to a level you desire
Dial AOL Technical Support Number +1-855-969-3589 for Instant Help
As the AOL account holder, it is must to have error-free email access. When facing issues with AOL account user can dial AOL Customer Support Service where technicians are present to guide. However, We are a third party independent support service provider to user AOL account.