AOL Error Code 130 is the most common error, which usually suddenly occur due to a server problem. When this error appears, it affects the computer system, like slows down its performance, hanging, sometimes letting it freeze, incompatible with Windows, Windows may restart itself all of a sudden, or even occasional boot errors, etc. Most of the users reported to face such type of Error Code 130 and unable to fix it, because they exactly don’t know which reason causes this computer problem. Some of the causes include Bluetooth device not compatible with the system, insufficient consent to read base component, and Desktop display facility not connected properly, etc. Then don’t take any tension about it! Well, here the blog will guide you very simple steps on Fix AOL Error Code 130. So you just follow the below steps to easily fix the issue.
Step to Fix AOL Error Code 130:-
This error can be resolved either by using the Repair tool or manually. Then please see the solutions are discussed below:-
Step 1:- Perform System Restore Task
- Click on “Start” and select “Computer”.
- Now right click on “Computer” and then choose “Properties”.
- Go to “System Protection” from the left pane.
- Then choose the “System Protection” tab, and then click on “System Restore” option.
- Next, click on the “Ok” button.
Check the error is resolved, or not. If not, then go to the next solution.
Step 2:- Plug the Driver Device
You should try to restart your computer, after uninstalling the driver; you should do to plug the driver device on it. Then your computer will automatically detect the device after start-up.
- Click on “Start” and then open the search box.
- In the search box, type “Device Manager”.
- Then look for and double-click the device category in which you want to install the driver.
- Next, right click on the device and then select “Update Driver Software” option.
- Then select “Browse my computer for driver software” from the window that appeared.
- Click on “Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer”.
Then install the driver ending with “(Legacy)” and then click on “Next” button.
Step 3:-Download AOL Repair Tool To Fix Error Code 130
If the above solution did not work to resolve the error 130, then you should try to download AOL Repair Tool to fix the error. Then follow these steps to do the task.
- Download AOL Repair Tool, like Smart fixer, or another, or visit the internet to search the best download, AOL Repair Tool.
- Download AOL Repair Tool and install on your system.
- After installing double click on the tool and then switch to “Scan & Clean” option.
- It will start a full scan for your personal computer by itself.
- It may take a few minutes until the scan operation is over.
- After scanning is finished, then click on “Fix All” button on the right bar, the software will repair all issues on your personal computer.
I hope your issue is fixed.
In case, you are still getting the same issue, then you must contact with our AOL customer support professionals for getting instant help.
Related Post :- How To Fix AOL Error Code 554?
Dial AOL Customer Support Phone Number To Take Online Assistance:-
Dial AOL Customer Support Phone Number to make, which is a toll-free and available 24×7/365 days. The number will immediately connect you to with our AOL Customer Support team who works, round the clock, day and night. The proficient and dedicated professional will give you perfect guide to fix this issue. Also, you can accurate & instant solutions to fix other kinds of AOL technical issues or errors. Hence, connect with professionals now for further AOL queries.