This is a quite big problem to suffer from AOL email account, while you work. Most of the user’s complaint to facing AOL Certificate Error. Then users as you must know the troubleshooting solutions to Fix AOL Certificate Error in AOL. AOL Certificate Error message generally comes when you are trying to sign in to your AOL Mail account. The security certificate ensures that data exchanged between the web server and browser remain private and integral. You may get the message when the certificate expires or is not yet valid according to the time set on your computer. So you don’t worry about it, you can easily solve the issue by just follow some troubleshooting steps which are given below. In such a scenario, you can also take professional help through contact AOL support number, and avail too much help about AOL email account related queries.
Steps to Fix AOL Certificate Error:-
Step 1:- Ensure That the Time, Date, and Time Zone Are Set Correctly
When the certificate expires or is not yet valid according to the time set on your computer, you get AOL Certificate Error. If the expiration date of the certificate hasn’t passed, then you need to double check your computer’s clock. The clock settings may be incorrect. Set the correct time, date and time zone on your computer, close your browser and then try accessing the site again.
Related Post: How To Fix AOL Error Has Occurred Message?
Step 2:- Disable the Option to Check for Server Certificate Revocation on Internet Explorer
Sometimes, when you visit secure websites, you may receive the message “Revocation information for the security certificate for this site is not available. Do you want to proceed?”. Then you may need to adjust some of your settings to get rid of this pesky message.
To disable server certificate revocation:-
- Open the Internet Explorer.
- On the “Tools” menu, click on the “Internet Options”.
- Go to the “Advanced tab”.
- Scroll down to the “Security” section, and then uncheck the “Check for server certificate revocation” checkbox.
- Hit “Apply” option, and then click “OK” button.
- Then close the Internet Explorer window.
Step 3:- Manually Configure Your Proxy Server Settings
You should try to manually configure the settings of your proxy server by the following way.
- Open Internet Explorer.
- On the Tools menu and then click Internet Options
- Choose the “Connections” tab.
- Hit the appropriate connection, and then click “Settings” option.
- Under “Automatic configuration”, you need to uncheck the “Automatically detect settings” checkbox.
- Underneath “Proxy server”, select the “Use a proxy server for this connection” checkbox.
- Then type the address and port number of the proxy server that you want to use the “Address and Port” boxes.
- If you don’t want to use the proxy server for local (intranet) addresses, then select the “Bypass proxy server for local addresses” checkbox.
- Hit “OK” button, and then click “OK” again.
I hope your issue is resolved.
In case, you need any help to the above steps, then you can connect with technicians at dialing AOL technical support number to immediately help.
Dial AOL Customer Care Number to Avail Online Help:-
AOL Customer Care Phone Number is available 24×7 for your online help. A team of dedicated and proficient technicians is accessible all the time to your support, so you can receive instant help & support to issues. The experts will give you the reliable and accurate solutions to AOL technical problems in a short span of time. Hence, dial this toll-free number now and obtain optimum solutions to AOL queries.